Haven’t received our quote within 24 hours?
How much is MY Three Koalas Private Yarra Valley Wine Tour?
Please fill in the Quote Request Form below and we will get back to you with a comprehensive Price Quote for a Private Tour of your choice within 24 hours. (Don’t forget to check your Spam/Junk folder if cannot see our email in your Inbox!)
The quote is valid for one week from issuing and we will also respond to up to 5 (five) of your emails with extra questions (if these questions are not already answered on our FAQs page) within this time frame.
After one week, we will expect you to make your final booking decision. One way or another.
Want to ask a question first? Please read the website FAQs Page first. It has answers to 99.9% of questions regarding our Yarra Valley Wine Tours.
Want to see all our prices first? Please check our Wine Tours Prices Page. ALL our current up-to-date prices, clear and easy to understand, are right there waiting for you.
DON’T SEE EMAIL FROM US IN 24 HOURS?
How I pay for Three Koalas Yarra Valley Private Wine Tour?
Forget about full upfront pre-payment!
DEPOSIT: Book the Three Koalas Yarra Valley Winery Tour of your choice and secure a preferred date for your PRIVATE group with a small security deposit that goes towards the total tour cost:
– For groups of up to 11 people – $200
– For groups of 12 + people – $300
– For groups of 22 + people – $500
BALANCE: The balance payment is due:
– For groups of up to 11 people – 7 full days prior to the tour date
– For groups of 12 + people – 14 full days prior to the tour date
– For groups of 22 + people – 21 full days prior to the tour date
EXCLUSION: Tours booked less than 7 days before the tour date:
If the booking is made 7 full days or less prior to the tour commencement date, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Accepted Forms of Payments:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Three Koalas Wine Tours cancellation and date change policy
If you wish to cancel your Yarra Valley wine tour for any other reason the following cancellation fee applies:
- Bookings cancelled at least full 14 days prior to the event date will be given a full refund.
- Cancellations between 13 and 8 days prior to the event date incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled within the full 7 days of the event date incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Fees Pre-Paid by us on your behalf to the third party (winery, restaurant, tickets etc.) are not refundable.
- Failure to pay the tour balance on time is considered a cancellation with the above cancellation fee rules apply.
The number of people in your group and the balance due for that number are locked in a week prior to the tour date and cannot be changed after that time.
One change of the tour date is allowed and it is FREE, providing that we can fit your new requested date in our touring calendar and that we haven’t paid any third-party fees (winery, restaurant, tickets etc.) for the original date. In which case those fees will be charged to you.